· Born on the Asiatic side of Turkey in 1967
· Favorite colours Green Forest / Blue Skies and Seas
· She stopped painting and is now drawing for environmental reasons.
· Her family comes from Turkic Hazar people and although her sister was raised Jewish (Wagar High), she herself was raised separately AND does not closely know or speak with anyone white, meaning her closest circle. Without prejudice, just an irony of her life circumstance.
She also went to a predominantly black school with a black principal (G.Lord) and spent a large period of her life in housing (code name Jungle).
· She was raised poor and also spent a good chunk of her early life in the Bronx and Harlem where she passed herself off as Hispanic and/ or her birth religion Islam not to get killed. Late 70’s
· Her brother is a famous underground Turkologist.
· Dated, according to Turks, enemy front line for several years and did not give a crap.
· She finds humans sometimes conceptually lacking.
· She promoted Asiatic Natives to the world
· Through her numerous linguistics she cried to Jews the decode of Yerusha in Yerushaliyim (Jerusalem) actually belongs to our Turkic Asiatic Natives in India / Asia
· She drinks socially but not more than two ounces otherwise she gets intoxicated.
· When asked to make Turkish food she got confused and served guest Turkish Cabbage rolls with jerk seasoning.
· Her children are of Shamanic descent and were born with fluorescent blue bums.
· If it were not for Bajan woman, she would completely lack any type of mannerism, etiquette and /or social skill.
· She was a single mother, pregnant during her University days and is a York University Alumni, who was trained by Prof.Dr. j.Warkentin and immensely influenced by Sandy Bell local garden horticulturist.
Worked out of UFT for the latter portion of her research / independent submission.
· Her children's father is nicknamed by her as Mr. Daisy and is forever the love of her life.
· Built herself up and is a member of the Black Community Centre since little, the oldest club in Canada 1902. Whose woman are all Female Trail blazer.
· Trademarked / Licensed the discovery Kanata Means Wings and Kanada is a band (Kabilesi) in Confinement.
Presently this author has no scheduled events.
Pushing the Evolving Series.
Regarding: Trademarked / License Kanata Means Wings and Kanada is a band (Kabilesi)
A Canadian Author, Authentic Version
These poems written in confinement hold an interesting perspective on our global history.